Summary: A fast and easy microwave recipe that’s perfect every time!
- Crack two eggs into a glass bowl (or other microwave safe option).
- Whisk together to break yolk and incorporate with whites.
- Add garlic salt and basil. Stir.
- Place in microwave for one minute. Because the yolks will swell while cooking, sure to use a large enough bowl so that they won’t spill over.
- After one minute, stir the egg mixture breaking up the hardened outer egg mixture.
- Return to microwave for 30-60 seconds more. Don’t over cook.
- Serve with a side of asparagus or other vegetable for a beautiful, tasty breakfast.
Cooking time (duration): 3
Meal type: breakfast
Culinary tradition: USA (General)