Recipe: Fresh Avocado Salsa
Summary: Chances are, you’ve never had one like this! Wow your guests at your next get together.
- 5 red onions, chopped fine
- 5 firm tomatoes, chopped fine
- 2 avocados, diced
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- lots of salt to taste
- Add all ingredients in serving dish and gently combine.
- Add one of the avocado pits to the bowl to keep the avocado from browning.
- Serve immediately; this one won’t keep long. Serve with chips.
Cooking time (duration): 10
Diet type: Vegan
Diet (other): High protein, Gluten free, Raw
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: snack