Recipe: Lemon Verbena and Lime Soother
Summary: Lemon Verbena Soother is an elegant twist on fresh lemon-aid. Try this refreshing drink on a warm summer day.
- 10 Lemon Verbena leaves
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups water
- lemon and lime slices for garnish
- Finely chop Lemon Verbena leaves.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat until sugar dissolves, while stirring.
- Cool 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Strain the drink and serve with ice cubes in tall glasses, garnished with lemon or lime slices.
Cooking time (duration): 15
Diet type: Vegan
Diet (other): Reduced fat, Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: cocktail