Recipe: Tortellini Salad
Summary: Here’s a nice side dish that travels well.
- 1 pkg dry, tri-color cheese tortellini
- 1 can olives
- 2 cups raw broccoli, cut up
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed and cut up
- 1 avocado, cut up
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese, cubed or crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 Tbs snipped Parsley
- Dash of red pepper flakes, if desired
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain and let cool.
- Gently combine with other ingredients and chill.
Cooking time (duration): 20
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet (other): High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Meal type: lunch