Recipe: Chicken with White Wine and Rosemary
Summary: Easy and elegant!
- 4 chicken pieces (with skin) or a whole hen
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh Rosemary leaves
- If baking chicken pieces, place in a shallow pan and pour over them the wine and soy sauce.
Sprinkle the Rosemary over the top.
- Bake uncovered 350 for one hour. Baste every 15 minutes. For a whole chicken, bake in a dutch oven with the wine, rosemary, and soy sauce, covered for two hours basting often.
- Remove lid and bake an additional 30 minutes to brown.
- Garnish the serving platter with whole, fresh sprigs of Rosemary.
Rosemary, Spice Island
Cooking time (duration): 90
Diet (other): High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner