Recipe: Raspberry Tea
Summary: If you are used to the kick of Black Tea, this one may really appeal to you. The Raspberry leaves contain an acid called ‘tannin’ that is also found in tea.
- 1/4 cup dried raspberry leaves
- 1/2 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 1/4 cup dried lemon balm, lemon grass or lemon verbena
- 1/2 cup dried orange peel
- Combine all the above ingredients and store in an airtight bag, jar or tin.
- To use, pour 1 cup simmering water over 1 tsp tea mix
- Steep 5 minutes.
- Serve hot or iced.
Cooking time (duration): 10
Meal type: tea